[Can’t eat kelp with anything]_ consumption method _ taboo
Kelp is a kind of food that we usually eat in our daily diet. The taste of kelp is strong and the taste is very delicious. Regular consumption can also supplement the various minerals and trace elements required by the body.The taste of cold dishes is very good, and you need to pay attention to some foods when eating kelp. Generally, you should not eat tea and pig blood after eating kelp.
Kelp can’t be eaten with any food. 1. Tea kelp and tea can cause gastrointestinal upset.
Do not drink tea immediately after eating kelp, because tea contains higher acid, kelp is rich in iron, and synthetic acid will prevent iron absorption in the body.
2, pig blood kelp and pig blood phase grams, eating each other is not conducive to digestion and absorption, leading to constipation.
3. Licorice kelp should not be eaten with licorice.
Kelp is a salty, cold and slippery food, and is rich in iodine, which easily causes adverse reactions with certain ingredients in licorice.
Licorice replenishes qi and strengthens the spleen. When paired with sweet and warm products, kelp is salty and cold. Therefore, when taking licorice, you must fasten sea vegetables.
4. It is best not to eat persimmon kelp with persimmons, because kelp contains calcium ions. If you eat calcium ions in kelp with persimmons, they can combine with the nitric acid of persimmons, which can easily cause gastrointestinal upset.
5, sour fruit kelp can not be eaten with sour fruit, because, if there is no rinsing in the kelp, vitamin C in the sour fruit interacts with the oxides, easily forming toxic substances.
6, acid food kelp is alkaline food, it is best not to eat with acid food.
Such as egg yolk, cheese, dessert, sugar, tuna, flounder; ham, bacon, chicken, pork, eel, beef, bread, wheat and so on.
Kelp consumption method 1, kelp is a delicious food, both cold and soup.
But before eating, wash it properly before soaking, and then put the soaked water and kelp into the pot for soup.
This will prevent the mannitol and certain vitamins from being replaced in the water, thereby preserving the active ingredients in the kelp.
2. Soak with water for 2-3 hours before making, and change water several times in the middle.
3. In order to ensure that the kelp is fresh and delicious, boil it with water for about 15 minutes. The time should not be too long.
4. Open the dried dried kelp into a basket drawer and steam it for about half an hour, then soak it in clean water overnight.
After being processed in this way, the kelp is crispy and tender. Use it to stew, stir-fry, and cold, all soft and delicious.
5, kelp during cold work or cooking process avoid contact with high-acid, high-alkaline seasonings or ingredients to avoid chemical reactions, loss of these nutrients or cause food poisoning that hinders digestion and absorption and digestive reactions.