12 rules to develop good eating habits for young children
Where does good eating habits manifest?
Should children be fed foods of all tastes during their infancy?
Letting the tongue accept various kinds of stimuli as soon as possible can promote the development of perfect taste and produce good adaptability?
So, young parents should give their children a variety of meals as soon as possible?
Daily food should be diverse. Do not force children to eat this and that, let alone rewards and punishment to stimulate children to eat more of a certain food?
Do you often use food for rewards and punishments?
After the child is ill, his appetite will decline and he will not like a certain food. At this time, he should be advised to eat a small amount, from small to large, and the child has a strong ability to adapt. Will he not refuse a certain food for a long time?
Also pay attention to maintaining the appetite of the child, do not let the child overeat the food they like to eat at one time, in order to prevent injury to the stomach after overeating?
Six or seven years old?
Teenage elementary and middle school students choose food according to their preferences. Therefore, parents need to be educated scientifically, so parents need to master basic nutrition knowledge?
If parents can arrange three meals a day according to the theory of balance, what will their children eat?
What should not be eaten?
It is important that parents cultivate their children’s love of various foods and nutrition since childhood, and children will consciously form correct eating behaviors?
Does the child have good eating habits?
Will a healthy mental and physical fitness benefit a lifetime?
Eat scientifically, teach by example, so that they know how to obtain reasonable nutrition scientifically, and at the same time, cultivate children to have good and civilized eating habits, pay attention to the following 12 points: (1) Let children eat their own meals as soon as possible?
Thus, it can not only enhance the child’s autonomy, but also develop intelligence. Some people think that Chinese people eat with chopsticks, which can especially promote the development of cerebral cortex?
(2) Give your child regular meals so that the child can eat on time every day?
(3) Teach your children to be hygienic and wash their hands before meals and gargle after meals?
(4) Can meals be implemented during meals?
(5) Create a peace for your child?
Relaxing dining environment and atmosphere, don’t learn before and during the meal?
(6) Do not let children eat and play, and do not watch TV or read books while eating?
(7) The duration of each meal should be 20?
30 minutes, let the child develop the habit of chewing slowly?
(8) When parents and their children eat together, can they tell their children something about food and nutrition at any time?
For example, say, “Where do potatoes grow?”
Is it produced in the soil?
“” What good is drinking milk?
Can a child who grows milk every day grow taller?
“Don’t hesitate in style?”
(9) Some families often eat and drink during the holidays, studying in boarding schools, and going home on weekends. Are parents often prepared for this?
This approach is easy to make children overeating, may cause acute regenerative inflammation?
Complications such as pancreatitis will affect the child’s dietary psychology. Should parents avoid it?
(10) As the age increases, parents should let their children do some work, such as choosing vegetables?
At the age of eight or nine, could they be taught to cook rice and stir-fry from boiled eggs?
Start cooking porridge. In middle school, can you make ordinary home-cooked meals?
In this way, can not only cultivate children’s independent living ability, but also make them love to eat and drink when they grow up?
(12) Teach your children some etiquette, place, do not talk when there is food in their mouths; do not drink water with food; do not point with chopsticks and chop it in the dish; when sneezing and coughing, reduce the towelCover your mouth with a handkerchief, and leave your head off the table?